Greetings from Espire Infolabs (SEI CMMi Level company) Please visit us at www.espire.com to know more about us.
We have an urgent requirement of Senior Business Analyst.
Position: Senior Business Analyst.
Experience: 8 - 10 years.
Relevant Experience: Business Analyst, Healthcare.
Academic Qualification: BE/ BTech/ MCA.
- Experience in using activity diagrams, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, flowcharts, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, interviews, and workflow analysis to Induce and manage requirements.
- Gathering information from multiple sources and critically evaluating it, reconciling conflicts, disseminating high-level information into details and distinguishing user requests from their true needs.
- Driving and challenging the presumptions of business units on how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Interpreting business needs of customers and translating them into the application and operational requirement with the help of strong analytical and product management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices and an understanding of industry trends and difficulties and ability to deal with multiple complicated differences inherent in the health sector.
- Writing the business requirement documentation including overall solution, data definition, process flows, interfaces, product configurations, support tools and processes, reports, and other special considerations.
- Lead discussions with project team to clearly articulate the results required to meet the business or customer need.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulatory mandates and reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of operations in the health care industry and a strong understanding of business processes. Ability to work with teams and direct an organized work effort. Competent to work on analytic assignments. Ability to work under deadlines and heavy workloads.
- Ability to take part in development of strategies and interventions to affect cost and quality. Ability to identify trends and produce forecasts.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills with proven ability to initiate and develop productive collaborative partnerships.
- CBAP Certification is preferable.
- Open to work in UK Shift (1 – 10 PM).
NOTE: Only immediate joiner candidates apply for the above position.
- Total years:
- Relevant years of experience as Business Analyst:
- Relevant years of experience in Health care domain:
- Notice Period:
- Current Location:
- Comfortable for Gurgaon:
- Comfortable for UK Shift:
- Onsite experience: Y/N:
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent