- Work as per the direction provided by Application Lead forPharmacovigilance including Medical Affairs. Lead Development of new reporting initiatives and support existing systems.
- Must have working knowledge OBIEE Report Development
- Hands on experience on designing Physical, Business and Presentation layers in RPD
- Hands on experience on creating BIP reports, BIP Templates, LOVs and Data Models
- Hands on experience in OBIEE access management and Security
- Good to have experience in Oracle APEX for Developing small applications and enhancing existing
- Good to have basic knowledge on Pharmacovigilance
- Should be able to communicate with Business users and capture the user requirements and identify technical solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Business users and teams located remotely in US, UK, other geographies or Onsite in India.
- Development of new OBIEE Reports
- Analyze user reported system issues, investigate the root cause and provide system resolution.
- Document the issue register and maintain FAQs of legacy and current issues.
- Author Test Scripts and coordinate approvals.
- Execute IQ and OQ test scripts
- Coordinate the User Acceptance testing with Business users.
- Analyze reporting needs, design, develop reports from the applications.
- Analyze system integration needs with other systems and implement it.
- Perform programming tasks, such as coding and debugging program logic.
- Coordinate with Internal teams supporting the projects.
- Prepare presentations, participate in review sessions.
- Prepare Capability Life cycle (SDLC and CSV documents) for the project.
- Work on multiple initiatives, projects in parallel.
- Must be a graduate in computer science
- Must have good working knowledge in Oracle Databases and OBIEE
- Good to have knowledge of Pharma IT applications such as Argus, Argus J. In addition, Oracle APEX
- Knowledge of System upgrades
- Working Knowledge of troubleshooting, maintenance and enhancing existing applications
- Knowledge of installing of IT systems
- Working knowledge of project plans and managing support teams
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Mylan Laboratories Limited
We have one of the broadest and most diverse portfolios, with more than 7,500 marketed products that include prescription generic and brand-name medicines, and consumer healthcare products. Our healthcare services help patients to access products and adhere to medication regimens to help promote better health outcomes.
We now offer products in more than 165 countries and territories. And depending on the market, our products are distributed through retail channels, by healthcare professionals or in institutional settings.
We have a strong track record of developing new products, particularly complex and difficult-to-formulate medicines. Our approximately 50 plants around the world manufacture tens of billions of doses of medicine annually, and each site adheres to stringent quality standards, regardless of location.
Our most valuable asset is our global workforce, each member of which is a passionate supporter of our cause to deliver better health for a better world.
Recruiter Name:Mylan HR Team
Contact Company:Mylan Laboratories Limited