About The Role:
An Instrumentation engineer having experience in field of Instrumentation and control with complete engineering background and you will report to project manager. Complete I&C tasks execution exposure and can handle complete ownership in review of deliverable.
- Preparation and review of Instrumentation Datasheets, Hookup drawings, field wiring, JB Layouts, CBD, Inst.list, and P&ID's.
- Create master data objects COMOS (templates, e Blocks, tasks).
- COMOS License Management Involve in detailed Instrumentation engineering activities of any process.
- Develop instrumentation engineering schedule, development of resource plans.
- Knowledge on Thermal Power plants. Steam turbines, Compressors process would be an added advantage.
- 15+ years of experience in the field of Instrumentation.
- Detailed engineering for Boiler Control & Instrumentation such as
- Prepare Instrument list, I/O list, Alarm list
- Layout drawing for Instruments and Junction boxes
- Junction box grouping and Junction box wiring
- Data sheet of Field Instruments, Cables
- Data sheet for Electronic Drum Level Indicator (Hydrastep)
- Hook-up drawings
- Control Valve (Motorized and Pneumatic)
- Cable interconnection and Cable schedule
- Metal temperature measurement
- Boiler Tube leakage detection system
- Operator console design for Boiler Control
- Power supply systems
- Electronic Earthing System
- Flame Scanners, Ignition Systems
- Interface engineering with Turbine and Auxiliary controls
- Mentor the juniors for meeting ontime delivery and First time acceptance
- Experience in sub critical / super critical fossil fired Boiler Control Design.
- Boiler Control System including the following;
- Coordinated throttle pressure and megawatt control (Unit coordinated control)
- Fuel flow control
- Boiler draft control,
- Secondary air damper control.
- Feed-water and drum level control
- Superheat and reheat spray control
- Skills in Boiler Control Design, process sequencing and protection philosophies including
- Burner Management System (BMS)
- Boiler Protection System
- Close Loop (CLCS) and Open Loop Control (OLCS)
- Proficiency with ISA and SAMA symbols.
- Experience with designing and implementing control system configuration and the logics and associated hardware and software.
- Experience in HMI Graphics development and integration with Control logics.
- Respond to queries from groups of managers, clients and customers.
- Knowledge of codes and standards: NFPA, NEC, UL, CSA, IEC, ATEX
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas
Functional Area: Production
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Design Engineer/Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent