Roles and Responsibilities
- Be the owner of accelerating the new user acquisition for Domino's through entry level pizza offerings by driving:
a. Formulating marketing strategy for existing entry level offerings
b. Conceptualising and bringing to life new innovations for the entry level consumer
a. Build a very strong understanding of non-Domino's consumers especially in the QSR category, understanding of occasions and demand moments. Especially those consumers who don't consider Domino's VFM, younger population who are entering the category
b. Use the detailed understanding of consumer to craft business strategy and arrive at the innovation pipeline for the entry level portfolio
c. Own project management of the NPD process end to end (Ideation, creation of product, consumer validation, in market launch)
d. Develop entry strategy and launch of new products. This will involve developing the full marketing mix including operations strategy, launch specifics and all ATL/BTL initiatives for year 1.
e. Work along with the other marketing verticals: Brand, CRM and Digital to bring the marketing mix to life
f. Draft brand portfolio road map with business plan, new product formats and technology recommendations
- P&L Ownership of P&L for Premium part of the portfolio:
a. Drive topline and bottom line for the entry level portfolio through
i. Devising business growth strategies to drive existing entry level product offerings (like Pizza Mania) through levers of ATL (TV or Non TV and brand digital), CRM and in app properties on home page, menu, cart etc
ii. Increasing frequency of purchase of existing portfolio buyers
iii. Utilize instore and local activation strategy to increase awareness of Domino's entry level offerings, sides, beverages etc
- Work closely with the Chef team, operations and supply chain team to bring idea to life
- Manage all research needs- product sensory evaluations, copy testing etc
- Drive working relationship with all agency partners including creative agency, media agency partners and on ground activation partners
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA from premier institute with 7-8 year's experience in FMCG companies atleast +5 years of brand management experience
- Brand Management + Innovation experience is a must. Foods experience is good to have but not a must. Ideally should have experience of building categories / brand in a consumer tech set up
- Worked with leading consumer-oriented brands and categories and having been an integral part of major campaigns and product launches.
- Experience of forging great working relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders including agency partners and support functions like operations and supply chain.