Skill required: Query Management - Service Desk Non-Voice Support
Designation: Senior Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA's.
The Query Management team is accountable for the Inbound/Outbound calls and e-mail/chat support to resolve customer issues.
This role is aligned to our Service Desk Non-Voice Support team which is responsible for recording, diagnosing, troubleshooting, resolving, or assigning incidents and service requests based on a defined scope of support. The team manages unplanned interruptions to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible for non-voice interactions like email, web, and chat.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Change Management
- Content Moderation
- Contract Compliance & Execution
- Cost to Serve
- Customer Service Management
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Risk management
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.