Skill required: Order to Cash Processing - Billing Processing
Designation: Senior Manager
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Chartered Accountant
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
The Billing Processing team focuses on the process of creating and issuing customer invoices. This includes reviewing the list of debit notes raised and identifying any gaps in the process. The role requires a good understanding of invoicing, collections, account receivables, order management, sales order, order processing, order fulfillment, and journal entries. The role may also require following up with the sales team to provide reasons for raising debit notes and un-recognized revenue.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Account Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Accounts Receivable Ledger Maintenance
- Effectively collaboration and team work
- Adaptabile and flexibile
- Ability to solve problems
- Creative thinking to find solutions
- Conflict and Dispute resolution