Skill required: Risk & compliance - Know Your Customer (KYC) Operations
Designation: Senior Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Financial Services, banking and capital market vertical and will be helping us with tax preparations, insurance coverage and investment portfolios. You may be required to resolve customer queries and provide correct and relevant information.
You will be working as a part of the Risk & compliance team which is responsible for helping clients and organizations identify risks and create mitigation plans.
The Know Your Customer (KYC) Operations team is focused on processing high, medium, and low-risk cases of corporate or retail customers of a bank or financial institution in order to fulfil geo-specific regulatory KYC requirements. The team is responsible for reviewing documentation for new customer accounts, reviewing new product proposals and analyzing risk and compliance issues relating to these products. The role may require for you to perform verification of client data ensuring compliance with international regulations and internal policies and perform due diligence checks on clients such as Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD).
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptabile and flexibile
- Ability to solve problems
- Attention to Detail
- Build strong
- ongoing relationships with customers
- Analytic skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Operations