Skill required: F&A Analytics - Financial Analysis
Designation: Senior Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Chartered Accountant/Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of F&A Analytics team which provides domain and analytics expertise to deliver business value to the client based on the F&A data. They utilize broad set of analytical/statistical tools and techniques to improve client`s F&A processes across R2R, P2P, O2C, FP&A. Provide quantitative and qualitative strategic business & operational insight to optimize finances (e.g. costs, margins, working capital) ; identify and fix leakage points ; deliver efficient and effective reporting etc.
You will be working on Financial Analysis where you will be assessing financial status through analysis of financial statements, financial ratios, and through the application of valuation techniques. This team works on the preparation of standard & Adhoc management reports for region, country, product, service type etc. The team provides a standardized and insightful level of analyses is provided. Delivers ad hoc analyses. Supports Annual Operating Plans, budgets & forecasts. The team also works on Oracle as ERP and Longview & Onstream as Planning & reporting tools.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- F&A Analytics
- Record To Report
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.