Skill required: Digital Marketing Analytics - Data Analytics and Interpretation
Designation: Senior Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging different analytics tools and techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world class solutions, conquering the business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise class and demonstrate self as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of Digital Marketing Analytics team which helps clients with their web analytics & digital marketing requirements by providing various services around implementation of different tools & technologies, better user experience on client websites using optimization methodologies and techniques, providing data driven insights to clients and help them get better ROI from their various digital marketing initiatives.
In Data Analytics and Interpretation, you will be inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making. You will have to understand and interpret insights where applied statistics, pattern analysis, predictive analytics or similar methods have been used.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- The individual should create solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Their decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- Individual manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Automation & Analytics
- Big Data Analytics
- Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Metrics and Predictive Analytics
- Adaptabile and flexibile
- Ability to solve problems
- Leadership quality
- Active Listening
- Analytic skills