Skill required: Learning & Collaboration - Learning Strategy
Designation: Senior Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Bachelor of Communication and Journalism/BHRD/Post Graduate in any discipline
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
You will be working as a part of Learning & Collaboration team which works with the L&TD Business Solutions to perform assigned tasks to accomplish the entity learning strategy.
In Learning Strategy you will be required to define and develop organization learning strategies and learning operating models that articulate the workforce capabilities, skills or competencies required, and how these can be developed, to accelerate performance and drive business results.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.