Roles and Responsibilities
Senior Manager, Labs
Hyderabad, TG, IN
Senior Manager, Labs
As Senior Labs Manager in Hyderabad you will be responsible for defining and enabling processes to Consolidate, Optimize, Standardize, Secure, and Manage lab inventory and assets for all non-manufacturing/electrical labs at the Hyderabad Site. Your role will require that you collaborate with other Site Leaders and Global Labs Team members to align labs worldwide with respect to Metrics, Staffing, Footprint, and Cost.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Field capital and space requests from various engineering groups assessing worldwide inventory, location, and footprint
- Work with equipment and materials suppliers
- Provide point of contact for both internal and external audit teams and ensure site-wide lab compliance to corporate and global lab audit standards.
- Secure intellectual property, material inventory, and lab assets with outstanding procedures and processes co-designed with the Corporate Security Team
- Define and implement elite processes for equipment maintenance to drive equipment uptime and efficiency
- Partner with other lab site owners to align processes and procedures
- Drive process alignment among diverse teams, tools, and lab environments.
- Drive cost savings and lab efficiencies via site lab consolidation initiatives
- Lead teams of operators, technicians, and engineers focused on site-wide lab operation, upkeep, and infrastructure.
- Ensure clean, safe, and accident-free work environment
- Manage lab assets
- Measure and communicate lab status and metrics to team members, partners, leaders, and executives
- Mentor, develop, and motivate leaders and individual contributors
- Maintain efficient and effective allocation of resources to ensure efficient performance of the team.
- Maintain area procedures and training required to ensure legal compliance and conformance to management system.
- Define the vision for the team and then rally them around it. Assess and bring in critical talent as required.
- Foster an environment of collaboration, and be a champion for Micron’s Culture, Values, and Performance initiatives.
- Provide accurate feedback to your reports, peers, leaders, and executives.
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics Engineering, Industrial Electronics, Computer Technology.
- Experience leading teams a team of Lab technicians.
- Record of delivering achievements timely and on-budget.
- Experience in the operation, tooling, and metrics of engineering or production labs
- Experience with the capital process
- Ability to communicate to broad teams, including executives, technologists, engineers, and operations.
- Exhibit strong leadership experience, proven Innovation and the ability to work cross functionally, influence inside and outside the organization, be comfortable with pace and pressure.
- Extensive organization skills and in maintaining meticulous records
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Lab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Micron Technology Operations India LLP
Contact Company:Micron Technology Operations India LLP
Address :The Skyview 20, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Floor, Hyderabad, Telangana, India