Skill required: Program and Project Management - PMO Mobilization & Run
Designation: Senior Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Mobilization vertical and help us contribute for large, complex programs across multiple work streams, which may include transition of work to other geographies, and be accountable for the success, effectiveness, on-time delivery, and business outcomes of the programme You will define and implement processes, organization and operating infrastructures required to set up and begin operations of a new outsourcing engagement or assist in the transition of services from one operating entity to another.
You will be working as a part of the team which is responsible for Program and Project Management. This team is highly focused on delivering successful projects to clients on time while ensuring that they are well within the scope and the budget. The team is responsible for initiating, planning and executing projects while also tracking, managing dependencies, predicting and mitigating risks. This team is also responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and third party vendors.
The PMO Mobilization & Run team is responsible for ensuring that the organization’s standards are upheld and clearly defined throughout the development and execution of the entire transformation (or transition) process. The team is responsible for supervising the project work, mitigating the associated risks and taking ownership of the resulting quality. The role may require for you to provide PMO leadership and support for the transformation (or transition) process. The role may also require for you to work on tools such as Microsoft Project Planning (MPP).
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- The individual should create solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Their decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- Individual manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Good communication skills
- Project Management