Skill required: Quality & Control - Operational Audit & Compliance
Designation: Management Level - Senior Manager
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Quality vertical and help us manage risk in service delivery to an acceptable level as defined by the Accenture client and increase the level of awareness of and in compliance with policy and process related matters.
You will be working as a part of Internal Audit &Controls team which is involved in establishing processes to audit/validate current control effectiveness and drive improvements whenever required.
The Operational Audit & Compliance team focuses on auditing and managing effective implementation and delivery of functional processes within operations to mitigate risks. The role may require for you to have a good understanding of anti-corruption, BCM and infosec policies, records management and contractor controls. The team is responsible for establishing processes to validate the effectiveness and drive improvements wherever required.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Anti Money Laundering
- Know Your Customer (KYC) Operations
- Quality Management
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Commitment to quality
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.