Skill required: Solution Architecture - Solution Architecting
Designation: Senior Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
What would you do?
Accenture Operations Solution Innovation is responsible for solution configuration of client requirements and integration with sales to promote growth. We ensure a simplified solutioning process to reduce solution turnaround time, industrialize our ability to respond to RFPs and support sales opportunities.
The Solution Architecture team is required to translate client requirements into Applied Intelligence solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients., leverage SMEs and solution architects from different groups/entities and create a comprehensive solution in line with Accenture standards and best practices, preparing effort, cost and price estimates and ensure quality adherence.
The focus will be on managing and developing solutions for complex business process outsourcing by driving, developing solutions aligned to the latest innovative business and technology advancements, creating winnable and deliverable solutions, articulating compelling value propositions and stories to a client. You will be solutioning by leveraging operational and commercial levers to ensure total value is enabled at all layers of the deal construct. They will be responsible for the development and ownership of the complex, multi-tower solutions underpinning compelling proposals that maximize Accenture s competitive position. They help in setting the direction of each bid including developing the solution strategy in close consultation with the sales lead, articulation of the solution in clear, concise language that the customer understands, ensuring alignment of the solution to the client s buying criteria & be a key member to collaborate with other architects from Accenture
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Order to Cash Processing
- Procure to Pay Processing
- Record To Report
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.