Skill required: Supply chain management - Supply Chain Execution
Designation: Senior Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Post Graduate in any discipline/Post Graduate Programme in Management Studies
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
You will be a part of Supply Chain Management team where in you will be accountable to manage the Supply Chain and provide insights which will help in increasing efficiency by doing away with waste and facilitating greater profits. It also involves management of the flow of goods and services and including all processes that transform raw materials into final products.
In Supply Chain Execution, you will have to manage the flow of tasks involved in the supply chain, such as order fulfilment, procurement, warehousing and transporting.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Sales Enablement
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Results orientation
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.