Skill required: Technology Service Delivery Management - Business Technology
Designation: Management Level - Senior Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: BE/Any Graduation/Master of Engineering/Bachelor Of Science with a major in Business Administration/Post Graduate in any discipline
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
The Technology Service Delivery Management (TSDM) team act as a trusted business advisor for providing guidance around operations and optimization of an IT infrastructure and services for Accenture Operations.
The business technology team is responsible for designing and developing IT organization's technology platforms, architecture, operating models in the business technology sector. The team is tasked with understanding, documenting the existing application functionality, including business process context and business goals. The team creates user scenario documents, facilitates sponsor/product owner review, approvals, and reviews test conditions to ensure alignment with scenarios and business requirements.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- SAP Ariba Guided Buying Administration
- SAP Ariba Upstream
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Risk management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.