Skill required: Technology Service Delivery Management - Operations Technology
Designation: Senior Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
The Technology Service Delivery Management (TSDM) team act as a trusted business advisor for providing guidance around operations and optimization of an IT infrastructure and services for Accenture Operations.
This team is responsible for ensuring high-quality, issue-free technology delivery, working with the leadership to identify opportunities, and proactively up-sell and cross-sell Technology services. The team acts as the client-facing touchpoint as far as the deal is concerned on all questions/issues related to technology. They are the single point of contact for Operations for all technical work and offerings and oversee all technology delivery at a client account. They also help bring TGP experts to the account to showcase our capabilities and/or ensure the right solutions for the client (delivery center, offering, industry, or solution architects). The team develops the connections for integrated account delivery management at the client (TAL, CAL, BPO Account Lead, etc.) identifying the synergies and ensuring clear accountabilities and no duplication of responsibilities
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Strong analytical skills
- Thought leadership
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.