- To configure, test and launch solutions within the tool including developing emails, landing pages, building automated campaigns, reporting, and list segmentation.
- Day to day tool & CRM management Whole Lead Flow process
- Manage Reporting; Analytics; Lead Database within the tool
- Continuously evaluate and suggest improvements for solutions and process.
- Monitor the usage of the tool to ensure business rules are being adhered to.
- Work with key users to enable them to expand their knowledge and use of the system.
- Ensure that best practices are being followed to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Campaign Management
- 5-6 years experience in similar role
- Expert Marketing Automation skills on any platform (like Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot)
- Strong understanding of demand generation and campaign management
- Intermediate to Expert CRM Administration Skills (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Should have worked on landing page and email creation platform (like Knak, SplashThat)
- Must have experience in managing Events ( Virtual )
- Should have some level of experience in managing Database
- Business workflow
- Can test and analyze workflow, content, lead scoring and tactics for improvement.
- Keeps the lead flow highway efficiently moving between the MA and CRM platforms
- Web development and digital design skills (HTML at a minimum)
- API integration with CRM platforms and Web properties
- Ability to ensure a high level of accuracy despite deadline pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines using strong multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to excel both independently as well as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent support skills
- Exceptional communication
- Shift Timings : Permanent US Shifts
Role:Marketing Automation Specialist
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Department:Marketing & Communication
Role Category:Digital Marketing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the companys cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Contact Company:Zscaler Softech
Address:2nd and 3rd Floor,,NETSMARTZ SQUARE,Plot no IT C-0 9, IT Park, Sector 67,Mohali , MOHALI, Punjab, India