About the Role
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for designing automation test frameworks and leading end-to-end testing for products on different platforms. Digital Store has a highly engineering-driven environment, which will enable you to have a significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define the product features at Digital Store and also spearhead the best practices which lead to a quality product.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as product management, software engineering, etc. to estimate effort, plan implementation and deliver well thought out, high-quality solutions
- Take complete ownership for end-to-end testing for a particular product/feature.
- Investigate new technologies and incorporate them into the technical stack as justified
Experience & Skills
- Strong knowledge of Java, Data structures, OOPS concepts, and its applications.
- Should be doing 70-80% of automation testing in his current role.
- Experience with rest assured is a must
- Knowledge of Database concepts and query languages like SQL etc.
- Conceptual understanding of Client-Server Architecture
- Hands-on experience with web testing automation using Selenium is a must.
- Hands-on experience with Appium (android/ios) will be highly preferred
- Scripting and automation experience in Java is a must.
- Proven track record of running projects testing via automation.
- Experience in B2C domain will be preffered.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Technical background (BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline/experience)
- 2 to 6 years experience
Contact - email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited
Address:Plot No. 16,UG,Bharti Airtel Limited,Udhyog Vihar,, Phase-4,Gurgaon, , GURGAON, Haryana, India