Hyderabad, AP, IN
- Provide layout of test structure sets and custom digital designs in multiple technology nodes while working closely with scribe design and CAD engineers across the globe.
- Perform layout verifications such as LVS/DRC/DFM/ERC, quality check, and provide accurate and timely documentation to ensure creation of parametric workbook.
- Creation of schematic design and post layout simulation.
- Own and support multiple projects in parallel through the Reticle Tapeout flow.
- Support development of advanced memory solutions, including sub-1z DRAM and cutting-edge Non-Volatile memory chips.
- Effectively interact and communicate with internal customers to understand the needs and deliver layouts test structures, memory array and custom digital designs.
- Provide technical leadership and mentor junior staff.
- The ability to work and communicate effectively in a team and to be able to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced working environment.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the fields of layout design, physical verification or related fields.
- 2 or more years of experience in handling multiple custom IC layout projects.
- Well versed in schematic design and post layout simulation.
- Hands on experience with schematic entry, netlist extraction, and post layout verification.
- Understanding of latch up and antenna effects in layout and their mitigation techniques.
- Deep expertise in IC layout design tools such as Cadence Virtuoso and physical verification tools such as Calibre, Assura, or ICV.
- Strong analytical, debug, and problem-solving skills in resolving layout issues related to physical verification and overall layout generation flow
- Familiarity with semiconductor electrical fundamentals and device physics.
- Capable of working in a cross functional and multi-site team environment spanning multiple time zones.
Other desired skills
- Knowledge of semiconductor fabrication process in at least one technology such as DRAM, NAND, NOR or Logic.
- Capability to create scripts to improve layout efficiency and workflow.
- Experience with custom analog Design and layout for memory or an OEM is a plus.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:IT Hardware
Role:Hardware Design Engineer
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:M.Tech - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Micron Technology Operations India LLP
Contact Company:Micron Technology Operations India LLP
Address :The Skyview 20, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th Floor, Hyderabad, Telangana, India