RateGain is hiring for Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead (Full Stack Dot Net development) for our Noida office.
Role Senior Software Engineer / Lead Software Engineer
Purpose of the role This Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. This individual should excel in working with high volume, low latency transactional .net/java applications, and frameworks.
Outcome (Quantifiable Objective )
- 5+ years of hands-on programming experience in C# .Net
- 5+ years experience with SQL databases (MySQL, MS-SQL, oracle server, etc.) with strong SQL skills
Develops and supports software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Work with SRE team to ensure 24 x7 up time for the owned applications.
- Demonstrable Experience in designing, building, evolving and working with large scale, complex software projects.
- Review Code and Approach of fellow team members.
Competencies (Technical & Soft Skills)
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Exposure to Cloud computing platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Should be able to learn fast and understand new concepts quickly.
- Should be willing to work in an agile startup environment and take complete ownership of the assigned responsibility.
Qualification : B.Tech / M.Tech’s from Tier 1 engineering colleges (NIT/ IIT/IIIT/TIET/BITS Pilani)
Experience Level: 5-10 years
RateGain is the #1 provider of SaaS products, which help travel, and hospitality companies make more revenue every day. We offer products, which help with rate intelligence, cognitive revenue management, smart e-distribution, and brand engagement.
RateGain is proud to support 125,000+ hotel properties globally influencing 13 Bn $ revenue by providing 240 billion rate and availability updates & powering over 30 Million bookings. RateGain is trusted by 25 out of the top 30 OTAs, tour operators and wholesalers, 23 of the top 30 hotel chains, 7 out of the top 10 car rental companies, top 5 cruise lines, and many leading airlines worldwide. In 2018, RateGain acquired DHISCO, which made it the only company in the world to offer end-to-end smart distribution. In June 2019, RateGain acquired award-winning BCV to offer guest experience cloud to maximize guest lifetime value for hospitality chains.
For more information, visit www.rategain.com and refer attachment for RateGain at glance and its Employee Value Proposition.
You can also find us on the following social media platforms;