- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of Java/J2EE experience
- Strong, hands-on knowledge in Servlets, JSP, Spring, JSF, Hibernate, JMS, Webservices, KAFKA
- Strong, hands-on knowledge of AngularJS/Angular, NodeJS
- Strong, hands-on knowledge in JUnit or equivalent frame work
- Strong, hands-on knowledge in PL/SQL and Oracle database
- Good knowledge of Linux and Linux based tools
- Hands on experience in working with standard DevOps tools:
- Build automation tools such as Hudson and/or Jenkins
- Build Tools such as Maven, ANT, Gradle or equivalent
- Source control tools such as GIT, GITHub, SVN or equivalent
- Good knowledge of agile software test methodology and tools such as Selenium, UFT, SOAPUI, Fiddler
- Hands-on in using design patterns
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of XML/XSLT/JS/CSS/JQUERY
- Knowledge of any ESB in general and Mule in particular
- Experience in leading multiple cross-functional teams - Solution Design, Development, Quality Engineering and DevOps
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a global team with a positive team spirit
- Potential candidate could have:
- Work experience in Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Knowledge of SAFe
- Good Knowledge and experience in issue, problem, change and communication management tools such as HPSM, ServiceNow
- Good knowledge and experience in using code coverage tools such as Sonar, Clover
- Work experience in product engineering
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited
If you're going to change careers, why not look for an employer that's out to change everything? If you have that kind of appetite for change, Optum is the right place for you. As part of the growing UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we're driving innovation and change all over the world. That's creating opportunity right here in India for people with energy, passion and a focus on quality. We're driven to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health care system work better for everyone. We want to make a difference and that makes this the one job opportunity that can change everything for you.
As part of UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 6 company, Optum is a leading health services and technology company dedicated to helping make the health system work better for everyone. With more than 115,000 people collaborating worldwide, Optum combines people, technology, data and action to improve the delivery, quality and efficiency of health care.
This work takes all of your commitment, skills, passion and energy. It's hard to become #1 and even harder to stay in the lead. That's why we rely on a set of fundamental principles that are guiding our way forward. Our values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation, and performance serve as a foundation to transform health care.
Are you in? Learn more about your future at Optum: workatoptum.com
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace.
(c) 2017 Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited (formerly known as QSSI Technologies India Private Limited). All rights reserved.
Contact Company:Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited
Address :USA, Adilabad, Andaman & Nicobar, USA