1. Planning and Implementation of Virtualization (VMWare), VDI Solutions (Citrix, Horizon, Accops), Servers, Storages, Backup Systems, and other IT infrastructure-related technologies
2. Planning and Implementing Alerts management and monitoring of VMWare, VDI Solutions (Citrix, Horizon, Accops), Servers, Storages, and Backup Applications
3. Planning Firmware / Version / Patch updates of VMWare, VDI Solution (Citrix, Horizon, Accops), Servers, Storages, and Backup Applications
4. Planning, Implementation, and management of Disaster Recovery Solution (DR)
5. Identifying, shortlisting, and evaluating suppliers for Hardware, Software and Backup Applications, and Other Technologies
6. Approval of Hardware, Software & Backup Tool Configuration
7. Configuring the Backup and restoration of Servers and Data
8. Configuring and Monitoring the Backup Jobs
9. Review & Implement IT Security Measures/Remediations as per the vulnerability assessment and observations.
10. Conducting periodic checks on the Security & Vulnerability of the VMWare, VDI Infra (Citrix, Horizon, Accops), Servers, Storages, and Backup applications
11. Ensuring the best practices of IT systems are followed across the organization.
12. Planning and Implementing the Monitoring Tools to protect the data.
13. Preventive Maintenance of Servers, Storage, and Backup Applications
14. Planning and Implementing Monitoring Tools for Data Center Management.
15. Knowledge of GxP Qualification Documentation and General Documentation
16. Knowledge of Qualification of GxP Servers and Systems
17. Knowledge to troubleshoot Windows and Linux Operating Systems
1. Datacenter management
2. Virtualization Technologies (Server and Desktop)
3. Backup Technologies
4. Documentation Experience (GxP for Pharma Industry)
5. Good communication and presentation
6. Good Team player