- Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Must Have Skills :ServiceNow IT Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Based Service Management Process Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Ability to take leadership role in outages / critical situations when IT systems are down and there is a business impact 2: The role requires individual to work with multiple stake holders in the project Understand the situation, take leadership role of driving resolution, working with various groups involved in service restoration 3: ensure that right level of support is extracted across all groups including technology providers like Microsoft, Cisco, EMC, SAP, Oracle etc.
Technical Experience : 1 Good understanding of IT systems both Infrastructure and Applications 2 Has experience working in some technical area like Network, Platform, Database, Storage, middleware, applications
Professional Attributes : 1: Have a good understanding of clients business process 2: Process knowledge and acumen to improve processes
Educational Qualification : 12 Years of mandatory education as per Accenture standards
15 years of full time education