Roles & Responsibilities:
Role as software developer for a Windows (client-side) application that:
1) Automates the configuration and administration of telecommunication systems.
2) Has an experienced user-base supporting customers in the global enterprise market.
Responsible for ensuring the application:
1) Keeps the support of existing systems current, as new releases are introduced.
2) Can support new systems and technology that stakeholders consider essential.
3) Functionality extends to future Windows operating systems and into the virtual realm.
Primary Skills required:
- Experienced in C++ and/or C# languages.
- Proficient in design and implementation of unit testing.
- Practiced in Subversion code repository.
Secondary Skills required:
- Familiarity with network protocols (SSH, LDAP, IMAP4).
- UNIX shells (Bash) and command line scripting (batch files) experience is a plus.
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in software development.
- Background in telecommunications (or comparable) industry.
Please send in your resume to email@example.com