We are responsible for testing across all the Products and Technologies developed by IT Division at Akamai. We are knowledgeable about all enterprise applications services, products, and technologies. We focus on real-world, end-to-end testing to ensure all of Akamai's Systems integrate well. We work on automated testing infrastructure and systematic test case tracking to increase efficiency of SDET processes.Partner with the best
You will be tasked with solving critical software automation and verification problems in a distributed systems environment which process and distribute terabytes of data to assist in varied internal and external applications. Working with developers and other SDET teams you will become an expert in system-wide automation infrastructure. You will ensure exceptional performance of products used by customers to deliver the best of class experience.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for:
- Work with Business Analysts, developers and create test strategy, test plans and test cases for new requirements/change requests/projects.
- Design and develop and execute manual and automation test suites for different types of testing including UI, API, integration, database, and performance with traceability.
- Working with project stake holders to shape test plans to meet the business needs.
- Design and execute Integration tests across platforms and applications using techniques like batch processing, shell scripts, File Transfer, API & Web Services.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have bachelors degree in engineering Stream or Computer Science or equally qualified with overall 1 to 3 years of Experience in testing large scale enterprise systems.
- Good knowledge or experience in SQL for developing and analysing complex queries to test large scale database systems.
- Demonstrate experience in developing automation test scripts using Python.
- Knowledge in Linux/Unix operating systems, Jenkins and GIT or similar industry standard tools.
- Highly results driven, hands-on, self-motivating, self-learning team player with a passion for testing and the ability to upgrade technical expertise within the constantly changing technology landscape.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Department:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Computers,BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
1,726 organizations have formed trusted relationships with Akamai, improving revenue and reducing costs by maximizing the performance of their online businesses. Akamai customers include 6 of the top 10 companies from the DJIA, 6 of the top 10 agencies on the Keynote Government 40 index, and many Fortune 500 companies. In India, Akamai customers include Rediff.com, Sify.com, NDTV, FabMall, Indiatimes, amongst others. The company strong partner ecosystem includes IBM and EDS, as well as Web-hosting companies, systems integrators, Web developers, software and hardware vendors, and network providers.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Akamai industry-leading services, matched with world-class customer care, are used by hundreds of today most successful enterprises and government agencies around the globe. In India, Akamai office is located in Bangalore.