- Deliver professional level technical work in support of the development of company products, tools, platforms and services related to big data, typically for an external customer or end user
- Operate within established methodologies, procedures, and guidelines
- Work independently in a fast paced, agile environment
- Learn Big Data technologies and develop technical depth in quick timeframe
- Gather and analyze business requirements
- Architect/Design Big Data infrastructure and solutions
- Develop technical specifications and design documents
- Develop, enhance, integrate, test and deploy Big Data Solutions
- Strong experience of operating in a quickly changing environment and driving technological innovation to meet business requirement
- Experience in designing and developing/coding software components in Big Data, that includes various tools like Map Reduce, Hive, Sqoop, HBase, Kafka, Spark, Scala
- Experience in Spark/Scala, Splunk, Mark Logic, Oozie, Streaming, No SQL DB
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop (HDFS), Hive, Spark, and Kafka
- Experience in using modern product development tools and concepts including Agile / SAFE, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and / or DevOps
- Experience developing solutions hosted within key major cloud providers such as Azure and AWS or private cloud using Mesos, Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Experience in writing solid unit tests and integration tests
- Expert in Java and RDBMS
- Proven track record of building relationships across cross-functional teams
- Java/python development experience highly preferred
- Experience building data pipelines with Kafka and Kafka Streams
- Experience developing Java RESTful Services using Spring Boot and Netflix OSS
- Good understanding of Microservices architecture
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited
If you're going to change careers, why not look for an employer that's out to change everything? If you have that kind of appetite for change, Optum is the right place for you. As part of the growing UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we're driving innovation and change all over the world. That's creating opportunity right here in India for people with energy, passion and a focus on quality. We're driven to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health care system work better for everyone. We want to make a difference and that makes this the one job opportunity that can change everything for you.
As part of UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 6 company, Optum is a leading health services and technology company dedicated to helping make the health system work better for everyone. With more than 115,000 people collaborating worldwide, Optum combines people, technology, data and action to improve the delivery, quality and efficiency of health care.
This work takes all of your commitment, skills, passion and energy. It's hard to become #1 and even harder to stay in the lead. That's why we rely on a set of fundamental principles that are guiding our way forward. Our values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation, and performance serve as a foundation to transform health care.
Are you in? Learn more about your future at Optum: workatoptum.com
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace.
(c) 2017 Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited (formerly known as QSSI Technologies India Private Limited). All rights reserved.
Contact Company:Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited
Address :USA, Adilabad, Andaman & Nicobar, USA