Are you a Software Engineering Superstar? Looking to really advance your technical career working on a highly visible and strategic project? Wanting to be recognized for your technical capabilities? Thrive on cutting-edge technology ? And, get paid well in the process? If you are ready to take your career to the next level, read on.
Highlands is developing the next generation in software for a large US-based client. Since 2004, Highlands continues to develop state-of-the-art software for global markets. For additional information about Highlands, visit www.highlands.in
We are currently looking to hire several Software Engineering "Superstars" to work on the development of a state-of-the-art C# .NET software application.
As a critical and important member of the Software Development Team, you are able to take on challenges, work to high standards, learn quickly, work well with other superstar team members, and can adapt to the fast-paced software development process.
As a Software Engineering Superstar, you have excellent technical skills and the ability to learn new concepts on your own. You look to improve your career experience by working on technical challenging projects along with other software engineering superstar team members--just like yourself.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in CS or any Engineering discipline from a reputed engineering college.
- Minimum of 3 months of experience in WPF/Winforms/Windows Application
- Strong C# and .NET programming experience.
- Solid background in algorithms and data structures.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent English communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation.
- Direct Interaction with US-based clients to present completed features and functionalities.
- Develop new features and customization based on project and client requirements.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers