Roles and Responsibilities
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Design, implement and maintain Java application within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes
- Communicate effectively with other engineers and QA
- Establish, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed
- Identify production and non-production application issues
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of Java developed projects
- Provide technical support and consultation for Java application and infrastructure questions Serve as a mentor to less experienced Developers
Desired Candidate Profile
- Java/J2EE, JSP, Angular JS, Front end development experience
- Experience in SOA based architecture, Spring Boot, Web Services (Apache CXF/JAXWS/JAXRS/SOAP/REST)
- Experience in continuous integration (Jenkins/Sonar/Nexus/PMD)
- Experience in multiple application and web servers (JBoss/Tomcat/Websphere)
- Experience of RDBMS such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Good understanding on Performance tuning
- Primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value
- People Management
- Continuous Process Improvement and Transformation
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Quality Improvement
- Build High Performance Teams
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer Science /Engineering/Science/Mathematics or related field with 10+ years of experience in executing the Java projects
- Around 5 years of experience in leading Agile product delivery team(s)
- Health care industry experience
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, B.Sc - Maths
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, Maths, M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited
If you're going to change careers, why not look for an employer that's out to change everything? If you have that kind of appetite for change, Optum is the right place for you. As part of the growing UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we're driving innovation and change all over the world. That's creating opportunity right here in India for people with energy, passion and a focus on quality. We're driven to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health care system work better for everyone. We want to make a difference and that makes this the one job opportunity that can change everything for you.
As part of UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 6 company, Optum is a leading health services and technology company dedicated to helping make the health system work better for everyone. With more than 115,000 people collaborating worldwide, Optum combines people, technology, data and action to improve the delivery, quality and efficiency of health care.
This work takes all of your commitment, skills, passion and energy. It's hard to become #1 and even harder to stay in the lead. That's why we rely on a set of fundamental principles that are guiding our way forward. Our values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation, and performance serve as a foundation to transform health care.
Are you in? Learn more about your future at Optum: workatoptum.com
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace.
(c) 2017 Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited (formerly known as QSSI Technologies India Private Limited). All rights reserved.
Contact Company:Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited
Address :USA, Adilabad, Andaman & Nicobar, USA