This position is for the RGBU on the Omnichannel team. The Omnichannel team develops a highly integrated suite of retail products from store systems (point of service and payment applications) to corporate systems that include: customer engagement, order management, supply chain, loss prevention, and inventory management. Additionally, many of the corporate products are Cloud offerings.
The Omnichannel QA team is a global team with managers and team members aligned with the various products in the suite. The QA team is comprised of both functional and automation testers that use the same tools and processes across products. The ability to manage navigate multiple projects and demands is required.
Technical and Professional Requirements
- Experience of 3 to 5 years.
- Experience in Automation and Functional(Manual) testing.
- Strong experience in Java, Selenium and API testing.
- Experience in Product testing and Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of Testing Methodologies, Tools and Processes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Nice to Have:
- Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Retail operations and systems.
- Experience testing Cloud offerings.
- DevOps Knowledge.
- Exposure to Performance testing and Security testing.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
At Oracle, we are offering you a world of opportunity and an undeniably great place to work. As part of our team you€™ll work in an exciting, high-energy environment, collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
Contact Company:Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Oracle Technology Park,,,No.3, Bannerghatta Road,B, angalore, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India