Model N is looking for an experienced solutions architect to join our team. The right candidate must be exceptionally strong and experienced as a technical consultant.As a member of the LS PS, the candidate, will lead groups of consultants to customize, implement, and deploy Model N applications.In addition to proven expertise in implementation of enterprise-class software packages (based on Java, SQL, Web-based software technology), the successful candidate must possess strong customer focus, and be able to take ownership of the planning and execution of multiple projects or work streams simultaneously.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the engagement manager to determine the overall implementation approach.
- Provide technical leadership to the development team(s) and work with the teams to translate software architecture into the design.
- Support functional team through requirements sessions and analysis. Review functional specifications, work with technical team on delivery of technical specification
- Ensure that the technical deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality. Monitor the progress of the technicalworkstreamand adjust as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Coordinate and work with technical counterparts from partner firms and client
- Partner with other teams (vertical, or geographies) to share and practice best practices, overall architecture, standards & frameworks.
- This role is an individual contributor, with hands-on technical delivery. There will be components of mentoring and coaching, team members. The candidate could grow into people management.
- Bachelorsdegree in computer science or related discipline,Mastersdegree preferred
- 10+years experiencein software development or delivery of enterprise software implementations.At least6+years of experience with Java / J2EE applications
- Experience with enterprise software (SAP, Siebel, Oracle, etc.) implementations is preferred.
- Strong experience with J2EE deployments, particularly onWebsphereandWeblogic.Solid experience with Unix, Linux MS Windows Server operating systems.
- Strong experience with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Java Stored Procedures.SQL Optimization, performance tuning highly desired
- Experience in all aspects of software development life cycle; emphasis on applying formal methodologies and tools.
- Ability to effectivelychangedesign and development approaches as the business requirements dictate
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment and effectively meet project deliverables on time
- Communication and Presentation skills, Email Etiquette,Time management
- Documentation Skills (will cover all of MS office)
- Working with and adapting to diversity (e.g. Cultural Diversity)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Model N India Software Pvt. Ltd.
At Model N, we believe our talent defines us! Every individual has a unique N Factor, an influencing quality and a tenant of our continued innovation. This, combined with disrupting tenacity, is at forefront of our transformational journey as the premier Revenue Management cloud solution for our customers in Life Sciences and High tech. Are you ready to discover your N Factor?
Contact Company:Model N India Software Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Block-3, Office-1, 8th fl., DLF Cyber City, Hyderabad, Telangana, India