Job Purpose (Job Summary):
Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Under the direct supervision of the team leader, the analyst as a key member will support data acquisition, transfer and consolidation and in addition is responsible for data quality and integrity of the data systems. This position requires sophisticated digital literacy, attention to detail, positive professional attitude, and ability to work in a team environment.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Maintain data and data systems
- Ensure all data requirements/validations are executed in a timely and accurate manner
- Identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify workflow/system improvements and work with supervisor to enact change
The analyst must be able to answer questions from other analysts and users regarding the details of the data.
kills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- A friendly professional demeanor and ability to excel in a team oriented environment
- Analytical Skills - ability to analyze large data (facts, figures and number crunching) detail-oriented aptitude and a high degree of accuracy is required
- Critical Thinking - ability to look at data and trends and come to new conclusions based on findings
- Attention to detail – ensure vigilance in the analysis and arrive at right conclusions
- Interpersonal Skills – ability to communicate the findings and translate the data into an understandable document
- Excellent organization skills, the ability to work under different environment and attention to detail and accuracy a necessity.
- Ability to provide process and development feedback and train team members on process activities
- Evaluate output to ensure meets partner requirements. Analyze and summarize key findings
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite especially Excel; Intermediate VB knowledge preferred
- Self-driven and shows strong self-initiative to meet work and overcome issues.
- Able to learn and adapt to change
- Able to take ownership and follow through with tasks until completion.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or an equivalent certificate in Finance, Accounting, Management and Mathematics
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- A minimum of 1-5years experience in Finance/Investment banking/management industry is preferred.