Roles and Responsibilities
- Meet with the recruiting team regularly to discuss current and future talent requirements, hiring status, strategies.
- Regular interaction with available or soon-to-be-available consultants to identify their needs and position them to projects accordingly.
- Communicate with the consultants daily and update about submission and interviews.
- Gather requirements for consultants from vendors of clients, job portals and other networking techniques. (Existing vendors, LinkedIn, Monster, indeed, etc.).
- Develop creative sourcing methods to expand visibility and network for consultants in a highly competitive market and industry.
- Submit the candidates to suitable positions and follow up regarding the rates and client interviews.
- Facilitate applicants through each stage of the interview process and communicate with team members with status of applicants.
- Update and maintain applicant track system data and reports, submission, interview, and offer status along with other administrative responsibilities.
- Identify qualified candidates and profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g., Boolean search)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- 4+ years of staffing/recruitment experience required with IT or technical candidates.
- Knowledge of Corp-to-Corp (C2C), 1099, H1B, EAD and Green Card is a must.
- Clear understanding of the beginning to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Ability to negotiate bill rates and pay rates.
- Create strong relationships and rapport with clients and candidates.
- Effective time management skills.
- Prior Boolean search experience.
- Basic knowledge of IT terminology and concepts, and the willingness to continue to learn about the latest technologies.
- Ability to interact, develop vendor network and get candidates placed in quick turnaround time.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and in-depth knowledge of data-mining and internet research.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS) preferably with JobDiva.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Time Off
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Role Category:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Pri India It Services
OUR PEOPLE FUEL OUR GROWTH
Since 1997, PRI Global (PRI India IT Services Private Limited) has provided talented IT professionals and innovative technology solutions for companies around the world. Our success has been driven by the quality of our people and the results we deliver for our clients. As we enter the next phase of our history, we look forward to continuing our growth while never losing our focus on the values that have brought us this far.
When you work with PRI Global, youre joining an industry-leading IT staffing and solutions organization that will help build your information technology career. Our global presence and exclusive focus on IT allow us to deliver a wide range of contract and full-time employment opportunities. At PRI, youll be challenged, rewarded, and appreciated.
Your unique talents, skills, and perspectives will be recognized
You will be connected with respected, sought-after employers for positions that will foster your career growth
We solicit employee feedback on a regular basis
We provide opportunities to grow
We provide opportunities to work on challenging and innovative projects
We offer work at home options (remote / telecommute), pending manager approval
We offer competitive compensation and benefits
We Invest in employees through training opportunities and offer free online courses, certifications, and webinars to help you expand your skills and much more
Contact Company:Pri India It Services