from 0 to 3 year(s) of Experience
INR 1,50,000 - 2,00,000 PA.
• onducts beneficiary registration & updates details in Laptop.
• Assists the MO of the MMU/Clinic in providing the health care services as listed.
• Checks & Records vitals in the prescribed format.
• Conducts laboratory tests (simple point of care tests) prescribed by the Medical Officer
• Counsels and educates beneficiaries, as per specific need in personalizing, substance abuse, sexual health and physical activity.
• Develops rapport with Local Health Functionaries (Govt./Pvt./NGOs)
• Maintains detailed and accurate records and reports.
• Takes appropriate action for Bio Medical waste management with the MO
• Carries out any other relevant additional functions as tasked by the MO of the MMU/Clinic.
Piramal Swasthya is focused on bridging public healthcare gaps by supplementing and complementing Government of India’s vision to meet Universal Health Coverage. Piramal Swasthya is one of the largest not-for-profit organizations in India – in the primary public healthcare space with a focus on Maternal Health, Child and Adolescent Health, Non-communicable Diseases. Piramal Swasthya has over a decade-long experience in operating several healthcare innovations at scale, which are addressing the primary healthcare needs of most underserved and marginalized populations across India. Piramal Swasthya is operational in 21 States in India through 35 innovative public healthcare delivery programs and has served more than 112 Million beneficiaries so far.
Piramal Swasthya employs 2500+ employees (including over 250 medical doctors) who work with Seva Bhav.
Contact Company:Piramal Swasthya Management and Research Institute
Address :Address: 8-3-990, Srinagar Colony Main Rd, Sagar Society, Sri Nagar Colony, Aurora Colony, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500073