Role: State Head East Sales DI Pipes & Fittings Location: Bangalore / Chennai / Hyderabad
We are seeking an energetic/enthusiastic individual to join our domestic sales team for DI Pipes & Fittings Sales as State Head reporting to Zonal Sales Head.
- Accountable for the achievement of sales targets (quantity, collections and profitability) for the assigned territory.
- Carry out registration with various relevant authorities , clients and consultants to increase the sale of the DI Pipes & fittings in the assigned territory.
- Generate Inquiries, Prepare Techno Commercial Offers carry out Negotiations for Order Finalization including Pre & Post Sales.
- Work collaboratively & effectively with Agents & Dealers in the assigned territory.
- Arranging for LC/delivery period extension as and when required a case of delay in supplies.
- Analyzing the competition prevailing in market.
- High customer orientation, Handling of Customer's complaints/ Grievance.
- Adhere to the company reporting system on a timely basis.
Requirements & Skills
- A technical engineering interests
- A broad network of contacts within the steel pipe industry.
- Open minded to adapt as per organization strategy and vision.
- A record of accomplishment of substantial successful sales into the steel piping/Infrastructure/O&G/Water sector.
- Strong team worker, expected to mentor and develop colleagues, using a supportive and collaborative approach.
- Articulate and logical thinker,
- Manage effective negotiations and finalization/ closing of deals in a timely and effective manner.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel (50% time) covering the assigned region
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and delegate effectively.
- Fluent in English, Hindi & other regional languages..
Rashmi Group is one of the fastest growing Business Conglomerates in the eastern region of India, pioneer in manufacturing of integrated Iron & Steel Products, Cement, Power and Ferro Alloys. We aim to achieve leadership status in Iron & Steel, Cement, Power and Ferro Alloy industries by being a customer-driven, quality-obsessed and socially responsible corporate entity. We uphold the following values integrity, empathy, commitment, trust, passion, concern, and loyalty and ensure to be wedded to these ideals while we work our way to the top and offer best quality products and services at most competitive prices.You may visit our website for more details about Rashmi Group. http://www.rashmigroup.com,
What We Offer
Rashmi Group offers a challenging working environment with attractive opportunities for further development.
To Apply: Please share an updated Cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry: Iron & Steel
Department: Sales & Business Development
Role Category: Enterprise & B2B Sales
Role: Sales Head (B2B)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent