- 4+ years of experience in medical or aerospace or automotive domain with B.E. or B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering from a reputed university.
- Experience with electromechanical design and optimization of fluid circuits including fluid mechanics, pumps, valves, heaters, sensors, fluidic connectors and tubing, together with a working knowledge of the supply base for fluidic components.
- Basic understanding of electronics concepts (microcontrollers, power supplies, programmable logic)
- Ability to independatly lead project / coach team memebers
- Good verbal/written communication skills. Ability to produce good quality documentation.
- Ability to work in a global environment and interact with various internal and external stake holders.
- Expertise with Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Role:Hardware and Networks - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Hardware & Networks
Role CategoryHardware and Networks - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Address:721,,Nila,Technopark Campus,Kariyavattom , THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, Kerala, India