Skill required: Application Hosting Operations - Blue Prism
Designation: Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Gurugram
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
The Application Hosting Operations team enables customer success by offering managing hosting services (Infrastructure & Platform), dynamic data centers, expansion of existing services, product support, supplier management, and application operations. Infrastructure Services (IS) - AHO continuously works to extend TFO hosting and services portfolios with high value services, such as virtual machine, database, web, and desktop hosting with on demand virtualized servers and networking services. AHO s ability to differentiate and scale client requirements into multiple solution options propels client success and productivity into the future.
The role focuses on using Blue Prism application of technology which provides organizations with a digital workforce that follows rule-based business processes and interacts with the organization's systems in the same way that existing users currently do.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Automation Anywhere
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Automation in Application Maintenance
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.