Skill required: Automation & Analytics - .NET Programming Language
Designation: Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: BTech/MTech/MCA/Bachelors of Information Technology
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
What would you do?
The Business Reporting and Governance vertical helps to deploy and deliver robust tracking mechanism for SLA/KPI or any other operations on a day to day basis.
You will be a part of the Automation and Analytics team which is primarily responsible for setting up and delivering on day to day reports and automate for them so that there is zero or minimal effort required in manual preparation of the said reports. You will be required to setup or drive analytics and have the ability build on the existing database or propose new models so that more insights can be driven for leadership teams.
In this role you will be involved in .NET Programming Language. .NET is a collection of programming support for what are known as Web services, the ability to use the Web rather than your own computer for various services. The .NET platform includes servers; building-block services, such as Web-based data storage; and device software.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.