Skill required: Data Science - Machine Learning
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Mumbai
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
In the Data Science team, you will manage and analyze data in order to build data driven business insights and high impact data models to generate significant business value. This will involve creating models and processes to collect, distill and interpret data with a view to aid more informed decision making, examine and explore data from multiple sources with the goal of discovering insights which in turn can provide competitive advantage for our client.
In Machine Learning, you will be responsible for identifying the problem to which of a set of categories a new observation belongs, on the basis of a training set of data containing observations whose category membership is known. The basic premise of machine learning is to build algorithms that can receive input data and use statistical analysis to predict an output while updating outputs as new data becomes available.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Data Science
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.