Skill required: Engagement Platform - Social Media Strategy
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
What would you do?
Be a part of the Marketing Operations team that is leading the managed services arm of Accenture. We power our client s business through the integration of insights, data, and technology. We are focused on activating and scaling the best brand experiences, to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost-effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels. The value we bring to clients boosts their marketing efficiency and effectiveness that powers their growth.We re looking to hire passionate and innovative leaders in Marketing Operations with deep domain expertise in digital marketing and delivering cutting edge marketing services across a range of clients and industries, bringing with them strong operations acumen and transformative leadership.
This team will help support market lead with territory contributions to co-creation with Brand Platform, client business reviews. They help coordinate with local agency partners e.g. media, helping contribute to ongoing account oversight with the routine cadence of communications, collating best practices and insights across territories. This team is responsible for process adoption and market onboarding to new ways of working. They also manage capacity planning quarterly based on the campaign needs of the market.
The team is responsible for business strategies to be well-positioned in Social Media. This includes vision & strategic context, journey design, local origination, organization, assessment, maturity modeling, cross-channel utilization, blueprint & modeling, and roadmap acceleration. They act as advocates for the local consumers, mapping content and channels across journeys for positive brand engagement, maintain and leverage data to support journey decisions. They develop KPI measurement guidelines - as per agile local market requirements, audience targeting, segmentation, and personalization across channels and touchpoints. The team is responsible for driving content strategy, including social media engagement rules, determine optimum consumer digital experience based on data and insights, provide recommendations to clients on campaign planning, performance optimization, and process improvements.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Campaign Management
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.