Skill required: Functional / Industry Domain - Data Analytics and Interpretation
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging different analytics tools and techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world class solutions, conquering the business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise class and demonstrate self as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers and creating awareness in this emerging area.
The Applied Intelligence Functional / Domain teams have deep expertise in a particular enterprise function or a particular Industry segment. This team is also trained on application of AI techniques & solutions to their respective function/domain, act as client facing SMEs in advising & executing AI applications. They provide support in discovery phase,business case development phase,in defining product features & functionalities & assist in designing the relevant UX, business outcome & metrics.
In Data Analytics and Interpretation, you will be inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making. You will have to understand and interpret insights where applied statistics, pattern analysis, predictive analytics or similar methods have been used.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to do a detailed analysis and solve moderately complex problems
- As a team lead you will be expected to understand and effectively manage the team s governance and performance
- Understand the level of risk & propose mitigation plans and partner with other support teams as to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner
- Create new solutions and adapt to existing methods and procedures as required
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management and clearly communicate team goals, deliverables and keep the team updated on change
- Maintain client relationships, understand their problems & help translate actions for the team
- As an individual contributor, you will oversee small teams and/or work efforts
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.Decisions that are made by you will impact your own work and may impact the work of others
- This role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to solve problems
- Presentation skills
- Active Listening
- Project Management
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL (Structured Query Language)