Skill required: Governance - Data Governance
Designation: Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
What would you do?
The Business Reporting and Governance vertical helps to deploy and deliver robust tracking mechanism for SLA/KPI or any other operations on a day to day basis.
The Governance team will be responsible for contractual compliance of various aspects of contract like Governance, Reporting, Incident Management, Change Management and Survey Management along with driving automation and analytics.
In Data Governance, you will be assessing, managing, using, improving, monitoring, maintaining and protecting organizational information through a system of decision rights and accountabilities for information-related processes, executed according to agreed-upon models which describe who can take what actions, with what information, when, under what circumstances and using what methods.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Problem-solving skills
- Commitment to quality
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.