Skill required: IT Audit - Operational Audit & Compliance
Designation: Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: BE/BTech/Master of Business Administration/MCom/MS (CIS)
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Risk and Compliance vertical and help us perform compliance reviews, publish reports with actions and provide closure guidance as needed. We design & recommend effective controls to mitigate risks and help service delivery team prepare for upcoming client / external audits.
The team will be responsible for Risk Assessments and Audit Planning. They help prepare high quality audit planning memo and Risk Control Matrix (RCM), manage discussion with stakeholders. They assist the audit team in identifying and analyzing the inherent risks in the applications and supporting infrastructure of businesses and the controls that management has implemented to mitigate their risks. The is also occasionally involved in risk-based internal audits (IT), external audits, IT general and application controls, technology risk management, application development and hosting, database management, IT vendor management.
The Operational Audit & Compliance team focuses on auditing and managing effective implementation and delivery of functional processes within operations to mitigate risks. The role may require for you to have a good understanding of anti-corruption, BCM and infosec policies, records management and contractor controls. The team is responsible for establishing processes to validate the effectiveness and drive improvements wherever required.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Application Security Reviews
- Automated Testing
- Change Management
- Cloud Security Assessment
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Commitment to quality
- Strong analytical skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.