Skill required: Learning Content Design & Development - Learning Content Development
Designation: Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
You will be working as a part of Learning Content Design & Development team which is responsible for the creation, curation and deployment of various training modules across Accenture.
The Learning Content Development team focuses on developing learning activities and supporting materials (for instructor-led training, web-based training, application simulations and performance simulation) according to the content design plan. The team is responsible for creating content for e-learning modules, developing training solutions using prescribed tools, quality, budget and milestone standards. The team is also responsible for participating in course test activities such as cycle testing, UAT, editorial and instructional design checks to properly document problems for issue resolution.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Communications Strategy & Management
- Content management
- Functional Design
- Innovative Learning Solutions
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Detail orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Experience in research and development
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.