Skill required: Order to Cash Processing - Billing Processing
Designation: Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Hyderabad
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
The Billing Processing team focuses on the process of creating and issuing customer invoices. This includes reviewing the list of debit notes raised and identifying any gaps in the process. The role requires a good understanding of invoicing, collections, account receivables, order management, sales order, order processing, order fulfillment, and journal entries. The role may also require following up with the sales team to provide reasons for raising debit notes and un-recognized revenue.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Billing Processing
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.