Skill required: Procure to Pay Processing - Payment Processing Operations
Designation: Management Level - Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Post Graduate in any discipline
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Procure to Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. The team is responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. They also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
The Payment Processing Operations team is responsible for making payments using checks, wire, swift, direct debits, etc. as part of the invoice processing cycle. The team also executes manual payments and automated payment runs, run potential duplicate payments reports and take appropriate action, and execute payment-related controls. The role requires a good understanding of vendor payments, Travel and Expense (T&E) payments, and taxation.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Coupa Sourcing
- Problem-solving skills
- Results orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.