Skill required: Procurement management - Sourcing and Procurement Strategy
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Master of Business Administration/Post Graduate in any discipline
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical and help us in the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
You will be working as a part of Procurement management team which uses a systematic approach for buying all the goods and services needed for a company to stay sustainable. They are involved in the identification of need, finding and qualifying the suppliers, requesting proposals, negotiating with suppliers, contracting, delivery and analyzing results.
In this role, you would be required to have experience working in Direct or Indirect (CAPEX, MRO) categories, Tactical Buying / Spot Buys, RFx, knowledge of Req-PO processing, Procurement Help Desk / Service Desk functions, Vendor Master Data, Invoice processing, Payment processing, and other Accounts Payable functions. Functionally, you are expected to have exposure to driving transformation, process optimization, QA Frameworks, effective project management, etc. As part of the leadership role, you are expected to manage stakeholders (both internal and external), manage SLAs, drive compliance in your span as per the organizational requirements, focus on people development and work with clients to add value to the existing operations.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.