Skill required: Product Management - Business Requirement Analysis
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
Product Management team acts as intersection between the business offering and different technology providers, ensuring that strategic objectives are met and that the best technology thought leadership is represented. Aligned to our Accenture Operations offerings, our product team leverage technology teams from operations, the broader Accenture ecosystem, and best in-class vendor partners.
In this role as a Business Requirement Analysis, you will be required to identify and analyze specific and well-documented requirements for business needs related to processes, organizations systems, applications, etc including the ability to understand and map the requirements to the given business problems. The role involves defining the scope of the project, the timescales, and the resources needed to complete it.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- F&A Analytics
- Product Development Management
- Program and Project Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.