Skill required: Program and Project Management - PMO Mobilization & Run
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Mobilization vertical and help us contribute for large, complex programs across multiple work streams, which may include transition of work to other geographies, and be accountable for the success, effectiveness, on-time delivery, and business outcomes of the programme You will define and implement processes, organization and operating infrastructures required to set up and begin operations of a new outsourcing engagement or assist in the transition of services from one operating entity to another.
You will be working as a part of the team which is responsible for Program and Project Management. This team is highly focused on delivering successful projects to clients on time while ensuring that they are well within the scope and the budget. The team is responsible for initiating, planning and executing projects while also tracking, managing dependencies, predicting and mitigating risks. This team is also responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and third party vendors.
The PMO Mobilization & Run team is responsible for ensuring that the organization s standards are upheld and clearly defined throughout the development and execution of the entire transformation (or transition) process. The team is responsible for supervising the project work, mitigating the associated risks and taking ownership of the resulting quality. The role may require for you to provide PMO leadership and support for the transformation (or transition) process. The role may also require for you to work on tools such as Microsoft Project Planning (MPP).
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.