Skill required: Supply Chain Analytics - Operations Analytics and Demand Planning & Forecasting
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of Supply Chain Analytics team which leverages Supply Chain & Operations data to gain increased visibility into end-to-end operations to reshape and enhance business insights and decision-making capabilities.
You will be working on Operations Analytics and Demand Planning & Forecasting where you will need to collect and analyze business and supply chain operations information to measure performance, generate insights, predict outcomes / performance and support operational, tactical and strategic decisions.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Python Programming Language
- Supply and Demand Analytics
- Adaptable and flexible
- Problem-solving skills
- Prioritization of workload
- Strong analytical skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.